This measure is conducted in cooperation with the job centre in Augsburg City according to the Social Security Code (art. 16 par. 2 sent. 1).
It focuses on young adults (male/female) aged between 18 and 25 years who have considerable problems concerning their integration into the labour market and/or who deny regular contact with the job centre.
The main concern of this measure is individual and detached casework. The contact with the participants comprises about five hours per week. The number of participants it limited to ten persons.
- Developing a sustainable working relationship
- Creating liability
- Raising the awareness of the own situation
- Raising the awareness of the own resources
- Creating a motivation for change
- Enhancing the capacities of acting
- Developing a realistic professional perspective